2010 has been a special year for ‘Thala’ Ajith Kumar as there have been important events that happened.
1. Firstly, it was the grand celebrations of his fans in Madurai as the audio launch of ‘Aasal’ was celebrated like a festive occasion.
2. Later it was the grand release of ‘Aasal’ with more prints. The film was a big hit across all the centres.
3. During the same week of release, ‘Thala’ became the refuge of actors as he could openly confess the problems caused by certain film associations to participate in film events.
4. ‘Thala’ later parted ways with Gowtham Menon as the filmmaker hadn’t given him the complete script for ‘Thuppariyum Anand’.
5. He signed Venkat Prabhu for his 50th film ‘Mankatha’. Dayanidhi Azhagiri announced that the film will be shot stunningly at a big budget.
6. Ajith Kumar participated in Formula 2 racing.
7. He later quit the race as his family members felt that there is lots of risks involved.
8. ‘Mankatha’ teaser was shot stylishly and was released along with ‘Naan Mahaan Alla’.
9. Thala launched the own production house ‘Goodwill Entertainment’.
10. Both the schedules for this film was recently completed.
11. Thala prepared Biryani and many food dishes on the sets of ‘Mankatha’.
12. Thala visited the house of Maestro Ilayaraja for ‘Gollu’.
13. Billa 2 announcment – Shoot will start by mid of 2011.
14. Thala attends the wedding reception of Dayanidhi alagiri at Madurai and blessed the couples.