Rajnikanth to launch ASAL audio

It’s official now!!! Superstar Rajnikanth will launch the audio of Thala’s ‘ASAL’. We were the first one to bring the happy news to all fans of ‘Ultimate Star’. Now, we would like to confirm that things will happen as mentioned.

It’s remarkable that Superstar Rajnikanth has been a part of this project, right from the beginning by taking part in each and every occasion related to this film.

As in the past, Superstar has been maintaining a very close relationship with our ‘Thala’ and his blessings would surely bring great results for ‘Thala’….

• David Billa (Telugu Dub of Billa 2) - Audio Launch at Hyderabad
  • An Ajithfans.com Exclusive

Comments

1. jeeva says

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR THALA FANS

GOOD NEWS & I am waiting to hear the songs.

SUPER STAR RAJNI WISHES OUR ULTIMATE STAR AJITH A GRAND SUCCESS FOR AUDIO AND MOVIE RELEASE .

pls release soon thala

THALA IS BEST.

2. Arunprasad Thiruvallur says

HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES FOR THALA & THALA FANS

WE ARE WAITING ALSO MY MOBILE FOR CALLER TUNE

GOOD LUCK

3. мℜ.₮ℍαʆαℜαѕιgαℕ™ says

Awesome News For Ajith Veriyan’s..
    //The film’s audio will be launched at the residence of ace actor Sivaji Ganeshan as their sons have produced it. The entire cast and crew of this film will be present along with some of the leading personalities of film industry.//

So Audio Reles at “ANNAI ILLAM” … Asal Poojaila Nadantha Maariye Fans Thaar Maar Panniduvanga….

Yes Yes Yes The AsaL ThaLa Is Back With A Mass BanG…

4. sk says

4 January 2010 :

ASAL AUDIO WILL BE RELEASE ON 4 JANUARY 2010.

Song :

“எங்கே? எங்கே? மனிதன் எங்கே? மனிதன் உடையில் மிருகம் இங்கே! ஓநாய் உள்ளம் நரியின் கள்ளம் ஒன்றாய்ச் சேர்ந்த உலகம் இங்கே…வலிகளால் வந்த வரங்களால் வாழ்க்கையில் ஞானம் கொண்டேன்…காதல் என்றால் கண்ணில் யுத்தம் கண்ணீர் எல்லாம் வெள்ளை ரத்தம் உறவும் நட்பும் பிம்பம் பிம்பம் உள்ளம் எங்கே நம்பும்? நம்பும்? பொய்களின் கரைக்கு நடுவிலே போகுதே வாழ்க்கை நதி! ஜனனம் உண்மை மரணம் உண்மை! தந்தானே-கடவுள் தந்தானே…அந்த ரெண்டைத் தவிர எல்லாம் பொய்யாய்ச் செய்தானே-மனிதன் செய்தானே…காடும் மரமும்-என் காலில் புற்கள் குன்றும் மலையும் கூழாங்கற்கள் சாம்பலில் உயிர்க்கும் பறவை போல் சாதிக்கவே பறக்கின்றேன்…”

SK.

5. THALA says

Lets all welcome our THALAS ASAL AUDIO with a BIG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASAL – THE POWER OF SILENCE

“only 2 days then oorengum asal song kalakka pohuthu” ” KALAKKA POVATHU YAARU NAMMA THALA THAN VERA YARU” THALA NNA BET THALAPATHY NNA WASTE”” THALAIVA THAMIZHAHAM THOOKI VITTA THALA NEE THANTHAI THOOKI VIDA NINAIKKUM THALAPATHY ILLAI SO THALA UR ROCKING THALA ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSS

7. sk says

Ajith’s Decision : Only ONE movie per year

LATEST AJITH INTERVIEW :

Asal’ will be a big release in the new year, but Ajith is composed as always. Everything about ‘Asal’ is original and genuine,” says the actor

“The past few days have been hectic – round-the-clock dubbing sessions, shooting of the climax which has to be completed before we leave for Dubai for a song sequence …” Generally prompt in returning my call, Ajith explains the reason for the slight delay in his response.

An original take

Going beyond the formal exchange that occurs between an interviewer and her subject, Ajith always takes that extra effort to be genial. Questions can be frank and forthright but he fields them with composure — a skill he has honed to perfection in the past few years. Nothing can shake the asli Ajith’s equanimity easily.

With ‘Asal’ gearing up for release in the next few weeks the film is naturally high on his agenda. “Normally I prefer to have the film speak for itself. Yet I have to tell you that every aspect including the stunts and chases exemplify the title. Everything about ‘Asal’ is original and genuine,” he smiles. The sigh of contentment conveys that the hero is happy with the end product. “We’ve slogged. The efforts should reap dividends for every one,” he adds.

That Ajith needs a winner is a given, particularly after the lukewarm response to his last release, ‘Aegan.’ “Each time I was laid up in hospital for a surgery or a film of mine didn’t do too well people have written me off, but I’ve managed to bounce back. I’ve realised that there’s no point in getting worked up about such things. What matters to me is ‘Aegan’ is a watchable film and 10 years from now it will still be so,” he defends his choice of the project.

Not just him — ‘Asal’s director Saran badly needs a money spinner, considering that the results of his recent attempts haven’t been encouraging. Yet whenever Ajith and Saran have joined hands the results have been quite positive. ‘Kaadhal Mannan’ and ‘Amarkalam’ were runaway hits. Probably ‘Attagaasam’ wasn’t exactly so. ‘Asal’ is their fourth film together. “Saran’s debut was with me and as you say, he can do with a grosser now. ‘Asal’ should work for us. It’s a very positive film and will cater for every stratum of viewers,” asserts Ajith.

This is Ajith’s first assignment with Sivaji Films. “A rewarding experience,” he says and continues: “It’s one of the best companies I’ve worked for. I think it’s because they belong to a family of actors. They make me feel absolutely at ease. My years in the industry have taught me that acting is all about finding your comfort level. As a viewer I can gauge what can make me tick and things I’m comfortable doing. When makers have given importance to my suggestions the films have invariably done well – ‘Vaali,’ ‘Varalaaru,’ ‘Villain,’ the examples are many. Sivaji Films understands the psychology very well and Saran always gives ear to my ideas. I can discuss matters very freely with him. After all, our final goal is the same – to make a worthy and viable film.”

‘Asal’ has been filmed in exotic locations – about 60 per cent of the story is set in the lustrous outdoors of France. and quite a chunk has been canned in the country which most filmmakers these days make a beeline for – Malaysia.

Knowing Ajith’s penchant for action has he taken risks this time too? “I agree that I do have an adrenalin rush while racing or acting out fights. But I don’t go ahead if the producer and director have even an iota of misgiving. After all I know that a lot is at stake and I can’t allow myself to get injured. But we do have a chase not because I’m a racer but because it is essential for the film. As far as stunts go, considering that I’m quite accident-prone I’ve got away with just an ankle twist this time,” he laughs.

Going by the stills, Ajith looks as stylish and suave as he was in ‘Billa,’ or even more. “Yes, we are giving a lot of importance to the look of ‘Asal,’” he smiles. “And I wish to reiterate that it’s a team effort. He describes heroines Sameera and Bhavana as “thorough professionals.” Suresh, the handsome hero of the 1980s, makes a comeback in a solid role. “Raju Sundaram has done some excellent choreography and we have Antony as the editor. the icing of course is Bharadwaj’s music. I want ‘Asal’ to be a win-win situation for all of us. I’m not narcissistic to think of my gains alone. Every aspect counts. The whole group has worked hard and should rightfully share the honours.” with me.” Magnanimous words indeed, but if a film fares badly, it’s the hero who faces takes most of the brickbats and the backlash. “I know and I’m game,” is his instant reply.

Striking a rapport with the team you work with is primary, he feels. “I’ll be doing only one film a year, a decision I made after ‘Azhwar.’ Today going to the cinemas is a costly affair even for the affluent. So makers have to take enough care to give the filmgoer his money’s worth. And honestly, if it’s going to take even two years to give a good film, I’m willing,” he smiles.

Courtesy : The Hindu

8. jeevapollachi says

thala always rockzzzzz..thala our count down starts ne adu thala ..vetaikaranai vetai adavarum enga thala in ASAL vetri pera valthum thala rasigan …..jeeva.thalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaano one can beat uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

9. Jude Xavier says

Hope the songs rocks in Asal.. I would have prefered Harris Jeyaraj or Yuvan Shankar Raja..

Singapore Fan

10. jagadeeh says

HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES TO THALA AND THALA FAMILY…………….

WE ARE WAITING ALSO MY MOBILE FOR CALLER TUNe

11. MSP(Tirupur) says

super!!.. THALA ALWAYS SUPER STAR THAN…
    VERY VERY ROCKS ASAL MUSIC..

” YARPA ADHU,
    vijay: vettaikarnga..

“VETTAIKARANA IRUNTHA ENNA EVANA IRUNDHA IRUNTHA ENNA DA THALA VARRARU LA ORAMA PODA”..
    “THALA IRUKKUMPOTHU VAALU(vijay) AADAKOODADHU….
    THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA THALA SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR…
    CAN CAN……..
    *MSP*
    DONAJITH GROUP……

12. MSP(Tirupur) says

HAPPY NEWYEAR ALL AJITH FANS…..
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE CHILD ANGEL OF THE AJITH SHALINI BABY
    *ANOUSHKA*…
    *MSP*
    DONAJITH GROUP…..

thala we are waiting for ASAL AUDIO AND MOVIE. all the best. all fans are called you namely by THALA. because you are only hero who is going without comparision with old heros. you have a new way in alone.

14. ak.samy says

15. satheesh K says

THALA that Lysics is Fantastic defenitely it will be a mass hit for us Thala ..All Getups are Mass ……I am waiting for our movie thala……I LIKE U SO MUCH ……

16. Ratheesh kumar says

ENGAL “THALA”i VELLA
    ENTHA “THALAPATHY”m ILLA
    THARAILA!
    THIRAILA!
    ***********THALA**************
    **********AJITH***************

17. sathish kumar( TENSION ASAL AJITH VERIYAN) says

WOW WOW ALL SONGS SUPER HIT….THANKS THALA AND BARATHWAJ FOR GIVING THIS KIND OF SUPER DANCING SONGS.YOGIB ROCKING.THALA MOVEMENTS WILL BE SUPERB IN MY DREAMS.
    SATHISH ( PALAVARAM)

18. Gnanaraj PD says

Breaking news: Ajith Kumar’s Asal audio released on 04-jan-09 . .5 million copies sold in first day. This is the record for any film in India till date.

thala songs r very nice . . . . . thala pola varuma, yengay yengay , tottadin , and en thandai songs r very exellent . . . . . lyrics also very nice thala . . . . . am ponneri . . . . .