Ajith Kumar watches Silambattam

more images here….

Little Superstar Simbhu is known to be an ardent fan of Ultimate Star Ajith Kumar. In all his flicks, at some extents, he has been honoring ‘Thala’, at the least by depicting his posters. Well, in his ‘Silambattam’, he has done a scoop on Ajith’s Billa where he completely follows the same style of Ajith Kumar along with Santhanam, Sana Khan, Nirosha and others. The scene has received good response amongst all fans of Simbhu and Ajith Kumar.

Yesterday, Ultimate Star Ajith Kumar and his family members were present there for a special screening of ‘Silambattam’ at Four Frames Theatre. Ajith was chilled out watching ‘Billa’ sequence. Also he appreciated the best works of Simbhu on all aspects of action, dance, songs and stunts…

Also Check,

Silambattam Billa Scene Theater response – Video

• shalini-watches-mankatha_1
  • Actor-Munush-Watches-Veeram_1
  • Shalini Ajith watches Billa 2 in Albert Theater - Exclusive Images
  • Director Chakri with Danial Sachin Mani of Chennai Central Ajithfans Association
  • ajith-kumar
  • ajith-kumar
  • Actor Ajith Kumar is known to take risks for the stunt sequences in his movies.
  • ajith-birth-april28-2008

Comments

1. GOWTHAMAN says

I LIKE ULTIMATE STAR AJITH KUMAR WHO WAS SINCERE & HARD WORKER ILIKE IS ACTING IT WAS REAL.. I HOPE TA\HAT HE IS EVER GREEN STAR 4 EVER

2. munirajan says

I LIKE AJITH KUMAR VERY MUCH….
    AND HIS FAMILY..AJITH DAUGHTER IS SO CUTE
    I NEVER SEEN SUCH A WONDERFULL PERFORMANCE

3. S.M.GOBINATH KUMAR says

I LIKE IT NOW TAMILNADU ONLY ONE SUPER STAR THALAAAAAAA AJITH KUMAR.NOW IS SILAMBARASAN IN AJITH FANSSS. I LIKE IT LITTLE STAR SILAMBARASAN. THALA AJITH AND CHINNA THALA SIMBU

FROM
    THALA AJITH AND CHINNA THALA SIMBU FANSSSSSSS

I am a fan of ajith, I watch other actors movies also,One of the fan of surya(mr shiva,) World is short, Ajith is having his own style. Ajith is a mass he is having all age group fans (sincere fans) like us, Shiva let me tell u one thing we are real worshipper of Ajith, we are proud to say ajith fan, we are enemies to other star, even ur surya is acted as ajith fan, He came to film purely by his own talent with confidence, not by star cum film background, we knew that surya is also performing well, Pls do not hurt the stars. We are the viewers of good movies. Competition wins only by qualities, not by luck. Final touch Thala pola varuma. East or west Yengal Yegan ultimate star ajith is only the best. Every body can imitate Ajith, But Ajith won’t imitate other
    That is his nature. Pls don’t mistake me it is real.

I am a fan of ajith, I watch other actors movies also,One of the fan of surya(mr shiva,) pass a comment about thala, World is short this is the right time to pause comment , Ajith is having his own style. Ajith is a mass he is having all age group fans (sincere fans) like us, Shiva let me tell u one thing we are real worshipper of Ajith, we are proud to say ajith fan, we are not enemies to other star, even ur surya is acted as ajith fan, He came to film purely by his own talent with confidence, not by star cum film background, we knew that surya is also performing well, Pls do not hurt the stars. We are the viewers of good movies. Real competitions are winning only by qualities & good effort, not by luck or support. Final touch Thala pola varuma. East or west Yengal Yegan ultimate star ajith is only the best. Every body can imitate Ajith, But Ajith won’t imitate other
    That is his nature. Pls don’t mistake me it is real

6. M.VILLAIN.SUNDARESAN says

I LIKE SIMBU BECAUSE HE TELLS THE THOUGHT’S SIMILAR TO MY ULTIMATE STAR ASAL NAYAGAN AJITHKUMAR AND HE FOLLOWS THE ACTING AND ACTION SIMILAR TO MY THALA

Join our free sms service:) its for all Thala fans:) u can update daily cine news and mostly Thala news:) full free:) to activate this group sms JOIN THALAARMY to 567678:) activation 3rs then full free:) free sms service for Thala fans all over india:) spread this group to all Ur friends:) Thala rockzzz..!!..!!

8. ajiyth kn [mnm] says

ajith kumar is a very beauty ful person. he gave a vilpower realy ajith was a shining altimate star that was a real. and ajith”s next film asal”s still was nice so beautyful

9. kannan says

thala always rocks and his age is not going up its coming down only. he is the real ‘YOUTH’. this is the TRUTH

Thala style and action is like virus. It already affected crores of his fans heart. And is still affecting thousands of hearts in the form of joy. Thala is great for all generations.

11. akbar says

hai i am ajith his sinsiour fan because his never fail his confitend ajith sir i have one request last movie aegan his like sharukan film we have intrest sanjaiduth movie (VASTAV)&HATYAR) HIS BIGEST HIT MOVIE noboty remix tamil so u r only the sutible that charecter so please sir

12. PRAVEEN says

hi i am a crazy fan of thala Ajith.I want 2 join in ajith fan club plz in tiruchengode. i never miss ajith film on 1st day.no one can perform like our thala. i will cry while watching the climax of KREEDOM film.i like Ajith very very very very very very very very very…………………………………..much.he is my and all fans breath.thala rockz…………..