Sivaji Productions-Saran-Ajith Kumar for ‘ASAL’

Finally, the tensed moods of finalizing the director for Ajith Kumar’s 49th film have been zeroed down by Sivaji Productions. Yes, it’s none other than Saran and the news was confirmed from both the sides before few minutes. The film has been titled as ‘ASAL’ that means Original in English and story discussions will start soon amongst the unit members.

Both Saran and Ajith Kumar had worked together presenting three consecutive hits ‘Kadhal Mannan’, ‘Amarkalam’ and ‘Attagasam’. It’s been a great confusion for both Ajith Kumar and Sivaji Productions once Gowtham Menon stepped out of the project. Later rumors spread out that it would Director Vijay, Dharani or Vishnuvardhan.

Saran who is working on post production works of his present venture ‘Modhi Vilaiyaadu’ will start working on script discussions by this month.

Sameera Reddy has been confirmed to play the female lead role while it would be either Rahman or Harris Jayaraj scoring music for the film….

• saran-yugisethu
  • sivaji-productions

Comments

1. abdulrazzaq says

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thala…………………………..how are you…how is our cute angel anoushka………..thala pola varuma……..thala pola varuma………thala pola varuma….thala pola varuma………….

2. abdulrazzaq says

Hai thala how are you……….Thalaganam illatha thannadakkam………Thalarndhu vidadha thannambikkai…….idhuthan thalayin thanivazhi………thala pola varuma…….thala pola varuma……thala pola varuma……..

3. abdulrazzaq says

Thala tharaiyil Thavazha pramma karanam………..THALA thiraiyil valara brammavea vudharanam……….THALA pola varuma…….THALA pola varuma…….THALA pola varuma….. BY ABDUL

4. balakrishnan says

hi thala how r u? i m “punch” bala from coimbatore, i like your confidence and your cute smile, i really i love you thala, THALA ROCKS ALWAYSSSSSSSSSS………

5. assi vicky says

hai sir we r big fan of ur’s we like all of ur film’s me and my friend’s r like to seeee u…….. And many more happy retunes sir be heppy…….

6. karthikeyan says

ajith sir i have a one idea for thirutu video cd or dvd or memorycard thaduka oru idea irukku please sir you will one call please my idea was wrong i am dead please sir just one call sir hoonga rasigera irukkave then hoonga kitta sollanumnumun asai
    sir please reply my email
    sir reply my email

7. karthikeyan says

sir please reply my email
    sir reply my email

8. karthikeyan says

sir please reply my email
    sir please reply my email
    sir reply my email

sir reply my email

9. E.Chinna.ajith.9047326240 says

hai thala how you iam chinnarasu from yandhuvabadi i like you confidence and you cute smile.i really i love you thala all fan ultimate star ajith.chinna