Ajithfans.com’s Official site for Billa

Ajithfans.com’s Official site for Billa

Time and again, Ajithfans.com as a team remains in getting best snippets and up-to-the-minute facts about Ajith and his films. Now with Billa as the best expected movie of the year, we have now opened a new official site for Billa addressed as http://billa.ajithfans.com . Over here you are easily accessible to all the details about the movie Billa and that includes, feature exclusives, previews, reviews, sizzling pictures and interviews of cast and crew of Billa.

Now it’s turn your turn to log onto the site http://billa.ajithfans.com and also can send in your reviews of Billa.

• kireedam-site.jpg
  • Kollywood turns for Ajithfans.com celebrity show of Thala's Billa 2!
  • "Successful 5th Week" Billa 2 Official Paper Ads
  • Its Official: Billa 2 to release on July 13
  • David Billa (Telugu) Official Audio Tracklist
  • July 11: Billa 2 Official Paper Ads - Ticket Booking Started
  • July 5: Billa 2 is releasing on July 13th Official Paper Ads
  • Billa 2 - Australia Screening Details and Showtimes
  • An Ajithfans.com Exclusive from Dailythanthi Newspaper
  • Billa 2 in France - Showtimes
  • Billa 2 - June Release - Official Paper Ads
  • "Thala Thiruvizha all over Tamilnadu" Billa 2 - August 9th 2012 Official Paper Ads
  • "Vasool Vettai" Billa 2 August 11th 2012 Official Paper Ads
  • July 7: Billa 2 to release on July 13th 2012 - Official Paper Ads

Comments

1. Djéanthy ! says

Waouw ajith !!! you rockssss !!! I am sure that you will once again prove that you are the one and only thala !!!!

2. rthinesh says

sappa ippave kannakadduthu ini thala billah vanthaal sila perucku kaathucka pokum ale thala deepavali stats come ajithfans we are meet ………… athu

3. K.DHANDAPANI says

Hello Sir,
    I am your fan,i am came to your office a.k international at near c.p ramaswamy street ,to ask billa sticker , in that time in front some person manger inside i ask him , he insult us , u dont know where get,where u from coming,not reply properly i am not satisfied his saying ,incident date 10-12-2007,time -3.45 pm i am came form saidpet he said u go and ask mandra thalaivar pls raply me sir in my mail id

Thala Fans

4. abdullah says

thala pola varuma …………………………………..
    thamil theraiulagin annan , engal kadal mannan, BILLA YARAIUM ADIPAN THILLA …………………………………… WE WILL PRAY FOR HIT OF BILLAH…………………………. ALL THE VERY BEST FOR SUCCESSOF BILLLAH

5. Raghu says

Hey,,,,,

I got tickets for first show in Bangalore at Inox…

I am enjoying with thala songs… I am the Happiest man in the World….

Thala Pola varuma,
    Sixku appuram sevenda

Thalaiku appuram evanda…

—————
    Cricketla Sachin periya Opener…
    Cinefielda Thala thanda fansy Opener..
    ————————–

Be ready our Thala festivallllllll..
    Hope you guys all will be enjoying…………….

6. karros says

hello sir,
    i did watch your interview on kalaignar tv. i am so happy as your soft speech. as a fans we wont leave u forever

It is really good to see in Tamil. The web site is really mind blowing like hollywood movie website. In fact better that that. Keep it up. Good show man!!!!!!!!!!!

SINGAM EPAVUM SINGILATHAN VARUM BILLA DEC 14
    THALAIKU SOLUNGA JAY
    BILLAVUKU SOLUNGA JAY
    THALA THALAYILA VAIPOM KIREDAM
    BILLAVUKU APURAM VARUVANDA AKBAR

Great job admin.. Congrats! I was expecting this frm Movie producer??
    The thing is.. If we do a film to the international market.. The minimum requirement will be an official website for that movie.. Eventually, Production Management fails in it.. & am happy our ‘BILLA’ will be t 1st tamil film going to release with a ‘English Subtitle’- That’s great thing.

Finally, Job with this website looks pretty cool.

10. Kamal says

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone from KL, Malaysia tell me in which Theatre the movie is getting released. I never missed the first day first show of any ajith ever, when i was in India.

Please Reply me.

Regards,
    Kamal

11. ganesan says

HI THALA, “PLZ TRY TO DANCE WELL”.TODAY BILLA SEVAL KODI AND VETHALAI SONG WAS NOT FAST DANCE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ,TRY NEXT MOVIE , AND TRY TO CHOOSE GOOD SONGS FOR ALL YOUR MOVIE. BILLA SONG VERY GOOD , ITS OK YOUR ARE THE NO:1 THIS MY KIND REQUEST . PLZ COSIDER THALA , “IF YOU READ THIS” “”TODAY BILLA FIRST DAY I SEE ITS MEGA HIT “”

12. n.thineskumar says

Hi Ajith,
    you are a king!
    Best of luck for your following careers as ‘Billa’.I saw your movie in ‘Canada’ and it’s fantastic!
    “My name is ‘Ajith’ Billa”
    N.thinesh
    From Canada

13. Lavanya Thineshkumar says

Hi Ajith & Salini,
    Best of luck for your family life.
    Ajith, your “Billa” film will run very successfully.
    Thineshlavanya(Montreal,canada)

HI THALA.TODAY BILLA SEVAL KODI AND VETHALAI SONG WAS NOT FAST DANCE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ,TRY NEXT MOVIE , AND TRY TO CHOOSE GOOD SONGS FOR ALL YOUR MOVIE. BILLA SONG VERY GOOD , ITS OK YOUR ARE THE NO:1 THIS MY KIND REQUEST . PLZ COSIDER THALA , “IF YOU READ THIS” “”TODAY BILLA FIRST DAY I SEE ITS MEGA HIT “”Hi Ajith & Salini,
    Best of luck for your family life.
    Ajith, your “Billa” film will run very successfully.
    Thineshlavanya(Montreal,canada)

15. Z.Mohamed Mohideen Riyaz says

THANNAMBIKKAI THANNADAKKAM THANEE VALI
    UNGAL PIRAPU INTHA ULAGATHIN SIRAPPU
    NEENGAL PALLAANDU VAALA VAALTHUM
    – THOOTHUKUDI RASIGAR MANDRAM…

16. Rahman Babu M. says

Hi Ajith Anna ,
    I m from Coimbatore Doing B.E (Final year)…I m a Dancer…I m A Cine Lover Too…You are in my Best Actor List…I Admire ur Acting…Keep it Up…U r the First Hero for whom i m sending Mail…Congradulations 4 ur Effort in Billa…If i get a chance to talk with u, i will be Very Happy…u have few steps to reach the Heaven 4 becoming next “SUPER STAR”…Wishing u all the very best 4 that…My Mobile No:9843114095…I got IT job in Chennai,so i m coming to chennai within 2 to 3 months….If its possible,i will meet u…Take care…”AJITH IS ROCKING”wowwwwwwww…

17. Kirtana says

Hi Ajeeth,

I’m a great fan of yours. Though not tamil speaking but learnt tamil for watching your movies. Please I want your email Id, I am from USA. Whenever you come to USA, please do visit us. Our best wishes to you and your family. Goodluck with your future projects.

Bye….

18. H.Rehan says

pls
    i want thala mobile no
    any guys avb pls call that no plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    9884 78 73 78

19. vijaya kumar says

hi…….

thala…….
    i’m ur biggest fan in the wrld…..
    i like ur billa film&stills ……

“thala pola varuma…
    thala pola varuma….”

“naama vazhalumna yara venumnalum
    ethana pera venumnalum kollalam
    thapila……”

20. sridhar says

thala pola varumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. by thala fans rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….how r u thala pls reply me by mail….ur next film is get oscor awards.

21. Thirupathi says

hi thala!i am Thirupathi you are role model in my real life…pls sir i want to speak with u…my mobile number is 7418606343…kindly i want to speak with u sir….pls…

Sir i’m die hard fan of u frm my childhood… i want to see u atleast once in ma lyf.. i’m willing to talk to u ajith fans any 1 knw na pls tell sir’s ph no…..