Ajith happy that fans love ‘Kireedom’

Ajith happy that fans love ‘Kireedom’

Ajith fans are in a jubilant mood because ‘Kireedom’ has come out very well. Produced by Suresh Balaji for Sujatha Cine Arts, The Ajith-Trisha starrer has been released today all over Tamilnadu. It is habitual for Ajith fans to give a festive atmosphere to theaters, every time a new Ajith film is released. The same is true this time too for the release of ‘Kireedom.’  They did the usual milk abhishekam and beer abhishekam for Ajith cut outs and also distributed sweets to those who had come to see the film. Those fans who had come to watch the 9am show at Kasi Theater, recognized director Vijay and held him aloft on their shoulders in appreciation, tossing him up and catching him, for giving a super film for Thala. Ajith has been unwell and he is recuperating in a farm house on East Coast Rd. From there, he learnt about how well his fans have received ‘Kireetam’ and that has put him in a happy mood.

• Pic Info - Ajith in Mumbai
  • Happy Christmas Ajith Kumar fans
  • 'Kireedom' is box office hit!
  • Billa : As of Now
  • B0exZ_RIMAAoI4b
  • We at Ajithfans.com wishing one of the gorgeous couples in Tamil cinema a very Happy Wedding Anniversary.
  • ajith-shalini
  • happy-new-year
  • Deccan Chronicle E-Paper Scan

Comments

1. k.krishnamoorthy says

Thala acted very well.. He is doing a very calm role after a long gap from MUGARAVARI,,,,..Thala i watched the film for more than 5 times.. Really its a very classic movie.. I hope all his will enjoy the film,,,,

2. rizmi says

EAST OR WEST AJITH IS THE BEST……HE NOT ONLY A CLASS ACTOR HE IS THE TOP HUMAN ALSO.. HE DOING LOT OF GOOD THINGS BUT NO 1 KNOWS DATS AJITH….DATS HIS POWER AND WE R PROUD TO BE A HIS FANS……RIZMI from SRILANKA……

thala we from pune dont want to see your movie in pirated cd’s we came to know that its going well we have out thala back. Hope Adlabs will be releasing very soon here to quench our thirst

4. mangai says

i like thala very much. but my openion is he will choose a film like deena and amarkalam. because these movies contains both the action and a very romantic love part. so everybody likes it very much. especially college students are very attracted by the romantic love scenes. so i like he should choose a movie which is having a cute romantic scenes.

AJITH HAD GIVEN EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE THIS IS NOT AN ORDINARY MOVIE U WATCH IT AND FORGOT THAT THEATRE ITSELF AJITH MIRACLES IN SCREEN ACTING+ACTION=THALA WE WISH U A GREAT JOB DONE ON KREEDOM CLASSICAL MASS HERO KAMAL AND AJITH.

6. mangai says

i like kireedom very much. all ajith fans are like that film very much. but as a great hero he must satisfy everyone. but kireedom does not do that. the first half is superb!! but in the second half, it is similar to the film ‘mugavari’. the same mistake is repeated here also. as a hero he must win. but here, he lose everything. so my request is, in future dont choose a film like this. i mean the last real of the film must give happiness to all the people.

7. kavi says

i belive that above mentioned mangai’s words(It’s True mangai)….Thala kindly concentrate Climax story because climax is very important for finishing once finishing is superb(climax) that film is mega Hit.

8. Rajesh says

Kireedom is really a superb movie..I really liked it..This is a really happy news..Its doing well in all areas..
    After a long time Our Thala has given a Good real movie..

hi dears, ajith is a real fighting hero his acting well in kireedom movie also i advise to ajith please take care your health and keep your beauty look

by zackriya (Microsoft – USA)

HI THALA VERY GOOD MOVIE THIS TYPE OF MOVIE U SELECT AND ONCE AGAIN WE SEE VAALI AND VARALARU DO DIFFERENT CHARACTER U R THE BEST IN CINE FIELD THALA DA

11. shaan says

hi thala mmmm greedam is dg movie realy gd face and more.
    ajith is world popural acter and car motorbike racing.
    i’m also car and bike racing in the pris and madrid monrealmm
    ok thala all the best bye thala brother(anna)

shaan(paris)

12. billa vicky says

thala rocks…. v r expecting billa very much… billa groups TIRUNELVELI….thala yin theevera bakthargal….

13. dhena says

.from Aasai—–
    .he created the mountain for – kadhal kottai
    .HE was garu in – ullasam
    .He was the mannan in – kadhal mannan
    .He was smashed in – vaali
    .then he did Amarkalam in -Amarkalam
    .He showed the address to cinema that who is ajith in -Mugavari
    .A classic movie in -Kandukondain Kandukondain
    .than we become the head,the thala in -dhena
    .than a mass citizen in – citizen
    .a lover in -Poovellam Un Vasam
    .A don in – red
    .A super acting as a terror& andicap in – villan
    . as a movie he did a Attagasam in -Attagasam
    .as a teenage boy in – Paramasivan
    .as an masala mix -Thirupathi
    .HE is the man was as created the history in the tamil cinema
    in the movie – as he is the only one thala in —-Varalaru
    .so the great thing done in the acting in –kreedom
    ….so at last he will rock as a rocket in —–billa in 2007
    even we love you tooooooooooo
    THALA POLA VARMAAAAA
    thanking you

stalin

14. ShaMahz says

You are really GREAT . Thala. me and my boy friend both love u a lot.
    Great work done . both of us (me & my boy friend) admire u a lot.
    the word Thala matches u a lot coz. “Thala” means The head in Tamil. where the brain is located. so u gain that word because u r Smart not only by the look but also Smart in Brainy acts.
    WE WISH YOU A LOT & EXPCT U IN BILLA too.

15. Ayesha says

I LOVE YOU THALA>
    I AM YOUR GREATEST FAN>
    I NEVER MISS ANY FILM OF YOURS>
    I HAVE ALL YOUR FILMS IN A COLLECTION>
    FROM YOUR OLD FILM TOO>
    ALL TH BEST AND WISH YOU BETTER LUCK>
    AND GET WELL SOON>
    U R THE THALA OF ALL>

thala is very good acting i love so much ajith.

ajith films kireedam very very very very very very

super hit super hit. 2006 best actor ajith.

hai thala

your only actors in cine field. ora thala that is u attagasam film film is very attagasam. vali or unaku oru veli
    dena film edhiriku or nethiuadi thirupathi one sentiment story
    paramasivan la oru indian nu nirubichtu thala ur only rock
    how is junior thala and annis shalani. i like very much thala

dai dharathala thala varumbodhu yellam oru odi poidunum sollurthu nirumbechta thala u r only rock.

by

(ajith senthil kumar)
    9884843203
    if u see this details pls call me

18. prem nath says

i love ajith i am so much of the thala i have lot seen film i like very much divya is very nice person for the actress i like a all songs in keeridam

19. Dinesh says

hi ajith. keeridom film very best.srilanka 5times i go to see keeridom film.song very best.i like ajith i love me ,”i see me 18 year dreams.AJITH I LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

20. Dinesh says

I LOVE YOU THALA>
    I AM YOUR GREATEST FAN>
    I NEVER MISS ANY FILM OF YOURS>
    I HAVE ALL YOUR FILMS IN A COLLECTION>
    FROM YOUR OLD FILM TOO>
    ALL TH BEST AND WISH YOU BETTER LUCK>
    AND GET WELL SOON>
    U R THE THALA OF ALL>
    :”I SEE ME PLS.I AM SRILANKA TAMIL FROM JAFFNA.SUB FROM COLOMBO ROOM PLS SEE M E

hi ajith
    i m ur great fan i m shri i like ur self confidence i want to be ur friend plz accept me i like kireegom it was nice story
    take care,waiting for ur reply byeeee

22. Ezra Devakumar.V. says

Thala i LOVE YOU very very much.YOU are always a great actor KREEDAM shows it and THALA YOU need it.Songs are good.YOU have given YOUR fans a great Festive FEAST.YOU are the next SUPER STAR and UZHAGA NAIYAGAN.YOUR our LEGEND THALA.We are waiting for YOUR BILLA 2007.One small request as YOUR great fan…PLEASE ATTEND FUNCTIONS-unwanted stupid people are attending YOU attend THALA…I am telling this because I LOVE YOU THALA.GOOD LUCK THALA!