Ajith To Be Crowned In June

The audio release of Ajit’s next film, ‘Kreedam,’ is to be held on June 25th. After shooting a song sequence with Ajit and Trisha at various locations in Rajahmundry and Visakhapatnam, the unit moved to Vandi Periyaar and Alleppey to can another duet. The film is ready and the makers are planning a July release.

Thiru is the cinematographer and G.V. Prakash, the composer. An interesting aspect is that Na. Muthukumar who is known to us as a lyricist, dons the garb of dialogue writer toowith ‘Kreedam.’ GV Prakash who has done the recording of songs and BGM in ad labs recording theatre has gone gaga over the script and is said to have given his best.

GV Prakash feels the movie would go on to become a big blockbuster and music has come out extremely well as per sources.

• June 11: Billa 2 is releasing this June - Paper Ads
  • Billa2 Release Date Updates
  • Billa 2 to release on June 22
  • May 30: Billa 2 Super Hit Music and June Release - Paper Ads
  • An Ajithfans.com Exclusive
  • May 31: Billa 2 June Release Paper Ads
  • Saguni vs Billa 2

Comments

1. Vijay says

Kreedam will give Thala a high position in the industry. We ajith fans will make thala “King Of Opening” once again.

No need of media support for Thala, He has Fan’s support.

2. mohammed says

THALA DONT WORRY AGAIN YOU R OPENING KING THALA AND WE WILL MAKE YOU ONCE AGAIN AS A OPENING KING THALA ALL THE BEST

3. shiva says

hi,thala im from u r thiruvanmuyur area.now u r in billa next v have 2 see u in the great robo.thala is always great.

4. Prasanna Venkateshan says

My small appreciation to Great Thala,
    GODFATHER OF TAMIL INDUSTRY
    HARDWORK+TALENT+SMARTNESS+SUCCESS—>ULTIMATE STAR AJITHKUMAR.

THALA ENDRU SOLLUDA THALA NIMIRNDHU NILLADA.WE WILL LOSE ANYTHING FOR U,BUT WE WILL NEVER LOSE U FOR ANYTHING.BY THALAIN MURATU BHAKTHAN.THOOTHUKUDI………..

6. Rahul says

To
    Praveen
    Ajithfans.com

Please email me Mr. Ajith address and email address.

Looking forward to the pleasure of hearing from you soon.

Warm regards

Rahul

7. lojan says

hiii thala i am from london i like u very much! how are you how is annie and kutty thala when u come to london pls tell in this website i like to see u but my brother show u in attakasam shoting spot.keep going thanks bye

8. Jagadeesan K deepak says

Dear Ajith Fans,

I would like to know of our ultimate star’s address and email id. Kindly looking forward to my email id.

Regards
    Jagadeesan K deepak
    “Believe Urself”

Ooh oops i just wrote a huge comment and when i hit reply it come up blank! Please please tell me it worked right? I do not want to write it again if i do not have to! Either the blog glitced out or i am just stuipd, the second option doesnt surprise me lol.

10. karthikk says

hi bro my name is billa, hey sorry we know you are the asal one’s, when i asked about your mugavari to my godfather, he says a big varalaru lies behind your life, your attahasam in amarkalam rocks, which inspired me to built kadhalkottai, i like red, coz raja and jana likes it, i like god anjaneya because he is a true alvar.i visited thirupathi and prayed for you but finally as a true citizen of india i am happy to wish you happy birthday thala. it’s karthikk’s treat…

11. karthik says

hello sir
    This is karthik, chennai.
    can u pls lend me sometime for an appointment, for the new project..

one line order is..

in any love subject no one knows nothing after the climax, so this is the opening for my subject..

pleased, to be reply i’ll send u the script.

wit lov