August12: Mankatha “Audio Record Breaking Sales” Paper Ads

English

Tamil

• gvprakashkumar
  • mankatha-audio-scan-small_1
  • Billa 2 beats Mankatha

Comments

1. saravanan says

thala nee venanu sonnalum naanga unkuda than irupom thala.
    yester day maduraie kalankiruchu thala.5o illa 500 padam nadi thala naanka unkudave irupom thala

2. saravanan says

thala oor oora poi nee aal sekala thala unnoda mass ennanu unake theriyathu thala padam release aakum pothu thaan epovume theriyum avan avan nadikra padathuku avane oru velambara palakaia nikranka. nee apdi illa thala pidicha paru nu solra un vazhi thani vazhi thzn thala thala nee vaazha pallandu

3. Arvind(kolkata) says

i could not cds out here…. downloaded frm website only… all songs r rocking…. THALA POLA VARUMA

4. Arvind(kolkata) says

suyanalla matra thala….. u can dissolve ur fan clubs but u cannot be dissolved frm our hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. kamal says

WATCHED MANKAATHA TRAILER GREAT WORK BY MR. VENKAT PRABHU & TEAM. ITS ULTIMATE AND ROCKING WITH THALA’S STUNNING PERFOMANCE
    I HOPE MOVIE ALSO WILL BE FABULOUS LIKE TRAILER. MR. VENKAT WHILE WATCHED TRAILER ITS WORTH TO WAIT FOR THE MOVIE AS YOU TOLD LIKE EARLIER.
    MR. YUVAN ONCE AGAIN YOU DELIVERED A FABULOUS & MIND BLOWING SONGS WE REALISED YOUR HARD WORK WHILE HEARING THE SONGS IN HEADSET.
    AFTER BILLA I HEARED SOME SUPERB SONGS IN MANKAATHA THANKS MR. YUVAN GREAT WORK DONE MY YOU IN MUSIC HATS OFF ESPECIALLY NABANE, AMBANI PARAMBARE, VILAIYAADU MANKAATHA & BALLELAKKA ARE AWESOME.
    MR. SAKTISARAVANAN I THINK YOUR CAMERA ROCKED IN MANKAATHA JUST WATCHED THE TRAILER ITSELF YOUR CAMERA WORK HAD ROCKED I HOPE IN THE MOVIE TOO.
    VENKAT SIR THANKS FOR YOUR ROCKING DIRECTION I KNOW THE MOVIE ALSO ROCKING 100 TIMES SUPERB LIKE TRAILER.DYANITHI ALAGIRI SIR YOU ARE THE MAIN PERSON WITH OUT YOU MANKAATHA IS NOT POSSIBLE THANKS TO YOU. YOU MADE THE FILM GRANDIER
    MOVIE SURELY BECAME MEGAHIT & HIGHEST GROSSER OF 2011 ITS 100% SURE SIR IF THAT HAPPENS YOU BECOME A MILLIONAIRE SIR BEACAUSE AFTER RAJINIKANTH OUR THALA ONLY CAN MAKE HIGHEST COLLECTION THAN ANY OTHER HERO EX. BILLA & GOD FATHER BOTH FILMS
    CROSSED 55 MILLION & 60 MILLION.. SO YOU GOING TO GET MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY AS MY THALA TOLD IN TRAILER IF THE MOVIE BECOME SUPER HIT.. NO WORDS TO TELL ABOUT THALA HE IS ALWAYS ROCK WITH HIS STYLE AND ACTING HE IS THE MOST STYLISH HERO AFTER RAJINI SIR.
    IF MANKAATHA BECOME SUPER HIT VENKAT YOU ARE THE HOTTEST DIRECTOR IN TAMIL INDUSTRY. I PRAY TO GOD THAT MANKAATHA WILL BECOME A MEGA HIT MOVIE OF 2011 MAKE IT TRUE GOD..

THIS IS KAMAL THALA MY HERO.. ADMIN PLS PASS IT TO MY THALA AND VENKAT

thala pattu ellam pattaya kezhapputhu. Billa padathukka appuram ippo than manashellam romba jillunnu irukku. We r very happy thala. Trailar wow wow wow. Thala thala than. Thala vazhga.
    Dai mokka vijay Ithu ambani parampara da, neeyellam chakkada da. Eppovum unakka pattu hit aahum. Ippo enka thala pattu pattaya kezhapputhu. Thairiam iruntha velautham (soolautham) padatha MANKATHA’vukku pottiya irakki paruda dupukku. Thala vazhga. Billa 2 varuga. Velga

7. Bharath says

When the movie going to release….I brought premium pack cd. Cost Rs – 150/-. Songs are really rocking. Pat for Yuvan shankar raja. I also brought mankatha tea shirt.. Machi open the bottle..U can dissolve the fan’s club. But u cant dissolve our heart…Bcoz v love u thalaa….Thala give photo session for us thala…. I want to keep in my hall and want to show my friends… I hav taken a photo…

8. ARUN says

A MASSIVE BLOCK BUSTER MOVIE IN 2011 is “MANKATHA”.GREAT COMBINATION OF YOUNGER TAMIL MOVIE INDUSTRY.ONLY TWO HEROS TO GIVE A MEGA COLLECTION IN OPENING THAT IS SUPER STAR & ULTIMATE STAR.YSR MUSIC IS NICE.ENERGETIC DIRECTOR VENKAT GAME IS SUPER.