Suresh Chandra, As PRO Of Ajith’s Film After Amaravathi

Source: Junior Vikatan (Dated: 7-8-2010)

• 5
  • ajith-at-sureshchandra-daughter-wedding-reception-stills (13)
  • ajith-at-sureshchandra-daughter-wedding-reception-stills (12)
  • 1
  • Billa2 Editor Mr.Suresh Urs Talks about Billa 2
  • ajith-vishnu-project-1
  • 3
  • I'm absolutely in awe of Ajith sir - Sitara Suresh Balaje
  • suresh
  • ajit-to-re-start.jpg

Comments

1. kajen says

2. Shameen says

It is good to hear a new film is started for our Ajith. But still he is not maintaining his body like a hero who are maintaining in Indian Cine Industry. He looks like a lazy actor who does not like to work in cine industry. If he keeps his body like this i am very sure that he can not get hit movies in future all will become very big flop. Because of his lazyness will not get or listern a good story line, screen play, good team and the scree appearence also will be totally out. I am saying this bacause of i am a big fan of Mr. Ajith. If any one of his wellwishers reads this please ask him to maintain his body and ask him to reduce his weight (front and back) make him look like a smart hero than now (Do not say the same think that can not maintain because of Accident, madicine …, please try to reduce and keep a good looking hero “Kreedam Body language”. Please ask him to listern for a good story line, screen play and good team for his bright future. If he do this thinks in two years time he will become a real “SUPER STAR”. Mr. Ajith please use your popularity and do not waste it. If i hurt you please excuse me. Thank You.

3. ganesh77777 says

Hi shameen:

You should think from the perspective of our THALA, think how much pressure he will be going through when things don’t fall in place after strenuous efforts….no human being can withstand such pressure as him…I can feel that!!!! Dont you feel that???

U will see an awesome THALA in MANGAATHA….keep encouraging Thala,,,,everyone’s inner heart knows he is the NEXT SUPERSTAR, and that is UNSTOPPABLE….

Let’s pray for him and wish him best of luck….ONE AND ONLY THALA!!!!

THALA ROCKS!!!!

Cheers,
    ganesh77777

4. ASALMAGI(KERALA)-BILLA ARUN says

THALA LOVE U THALA..ALL THE BEST TO ENTIRE TEAM ..WE LOVE U LOTS THALA..THALA NEENGATHAAN ENGALUKU MUGAVARI THALA…

5. RAM says

HAI SHAMEEN I DO AGREE UR WORDS THALA SHOULD COME DOWN
    IS BODY WEIGHT WE LOVE TO HAVE THAT LOOK. THE AJITHFANS
    WEBSITE TOLD US AJITH GOING TO GYM AND REDUCING THE
    WEIGHT AND TUNING HIS BODY THATS NOT TRUE. PLS THALA
    WE WANT A VERY DIFFERENT BODY LANGUAGE FOR THIS FILM.
    VENKAT PRABHU TOLD 80% OF MOVIE GOES OUT OF INDIA
    EVEN IN THIS FILM THALA WEARS COAT SUIT AGAIN THALA
    FANS WANT SOMETHING NEW FROM AJITH SIR, THALA THALA DA

Guys , Lets stop advising here . i know we are all matured here . the same applies to thala, He has better thinking than what we do . as a fan i understand that you want ajith sir to reduce weight . We would not know what is the script demand’s so let’s be confident that this becomes a blockbuster in 2011 .
    Ajith sir please don take any pressures keep kool as you always . we fans expecting your movie very soon .

Dear friends if i was wrong some where , i am extremely sorry . I learnt this mannerism from ajith sir . he inspired me how to carry our selves . so cheers to all

Thank you .

7. Saravanan says

We dont want any weight loss or anything like that we need only 3 films a year that will be my diwali pongal so please do lot of films Ajith sir