Actress Neetu Chandra’s Interview : Double Delight for Neetu

Newspaper View

Double delight fir Neetu

Neetu Chandra is paired with Ajith in his 50th movie, which also stars Nagarjuna

V Lakshmi|TNN

Actress Neetu Chandra has hit the jackpot, and how! After debuting in Yaavarum Nalam opposite Madhavan, she wowed Kollywood audiences with her performance as the haughty and spoilt brat Tejaswini in Theeratha Vilayattu Pillai. And then, she went on to do a cameo song with director Ameer in Mysskin’s forthcoming Yuddham Sei. And now, the latest is that she has bagged the female lead in Venkat Prabhu’s film with Ajith and Nagarjuna, titled Mangaatha.

Talking to CT, Neetu says, “I got a call from Venkat Prabhu’s office a month ago and they spoke to my manager about casting me in a film opposite Ajith. I was quite excited about the offer and decided to go ahead. I later spoke to Venkat Prabhu as well. He said I’ll be playing the main female lead in the film. I think the shooting will begin in August.”

Neetu is super excited about being a part of a film that has her favourite south Indian stars and director. “I’ve heard about Venkat’s style of direction. He’s made films in different genres in a short span of time and all his movies are hilarious. He’s a great brand in Kollywood. Who would say no to working with him?” she smiles.

Mangaatha happens to be Ajith 50th film and Neetu says she’s quite lucky to land this offer. “I know Ajith has a huge fan following in south. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I hope our pairing clicks well,” she says.

Interestingly, Neetu was supposed to play Nagarjuna’s heroine in a Telugu film, which didn’t take off. “I admire Nagarjuna for his talent. But somehow, I couldn’t do that Telugu film with him. Now, I’m glad that I get to work with both Ajith and Nagarjuna in the same film,” she gushes.

Source: Times of India (Dated: 16-7-2010)

• Deccan Chronicle E-Paper Scan
  • sun-small
  • ajith-at-sureshchandra-daughter-wedding-reception-stills (13)

Comments

1. billaboys says

varuth varuth veelaku veelaku enkaa thanga ‘thala’ varuthu.othuku(vijay,vikram,surya) by kerala kerala thalafans

AJITH KUMAR (ULTIMETSTAR)THALA

I AM WISHING TODAY SANJAY BIRTHDAY HE IS MY BIG FAN IN BANGALORE, ALL MY FANS PLEASE WISH HIM AN TAKE HES CTC NO-9980588755

THANKS ALL MY FANS

REGARDS WARMS

YOUR

AJITH KUMAR

3. Ragul says

Thala
    why there s so much confusion 4 ur 50th movie. . I know its aadi masam so no poojai for ur movie this month. But why dont u address the press to clarify the rumours

4. kumar says

dai badu shiva . what about your vijay he gave continues five flops so people you dont say . mooditu po da badu

5. gautham prem says

sir pls sir
    neetu chandra vendaam
    pls rope in tamanna or anushka fr 50th film
    pls pls
    neetu oru sappa figureuuuu
    thala u must def read tis
    change heroine
    ava structure eh illa
    tamanna n anushka sema structure
    pls avangala podunga
    duet paadunga………

6. Arunkumar says

Instead of neetu chandra they could hav opted anushka anyway thala dont leave ur mass in mangatha u should b de leading actor in de film

7. Logesshwar.B says

Mr.shiva…………..we cant talk about any film before it releases or we know the story………so please shut and just watch our thala’s 50 film getting a huge hit……….

8. bala says

HI ALL WHAT EVER WE SHOUT HERE AJITH SIR WILL NOT MIND IT

1.HE IS GIVING CHANCE TO WRONG DIRECTOR.

2.HE IS THALA ONLY BUT HE HAS TO ROLE MODEL .WE LOST OUR SLEEP BECAUSE OF THIS AJITH LOSSING IN FRONT OF OUR EYES.

3.IAM TRYING DESPIRATELY TO COME IN INDUSTRY BUT VERY DIFFICULT .BUT THALA NOT USING THE OPPURTUNITY…..

4.HE IS NOT MAINTAINING HIS BODY SEE HIS OTHER ACTOR HOW THEY MAINTAIN..

5.HE IS NOT ATTENDING FUNCTION,NOT GIVING INTERVIEW ,ALL GOING IN TO SHELL NOT COMING OUT….THAT MAKE PEOPLE TO FORGOT HIM.

6.PLS PUT UR POLICY OUT COME OUT OF THE SHELL GIVE INTERVIEW,ATTEND FUCNTION BE FRIENDLY TO ALL .SEE UR LOOSING UR FANS DONT DO THAT ….GIVE A CHANCE TO BEST DIRECTOR KS RAVIKUMAR ,MURUGADOSS,MANI,AMIR,BALA GOWTHAM,LINGUSWAMY ETC…. NOT TO SARAN BRADWAJ ,RAJASUNDARAM……

6.CAR RACE IS NOT IMPORTANT TO HIM AS HIS AGE IS TOO OLD. THAT HE NEED TO PRACTISE FROM 8AGE NOT ON 38AGE.

7.UR CHANCE MOST OF THEM GRAB BY SURIYA HE UTILISE BUT U????/

8.ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET A CHANCE BUT DONT WASTE THALA….

9.JUST THINK TWO MINUTES WHY WE ARE TAKING SO MUCH PAIN TO TELL ALL THIS….YOU CAME WITHOUT ANY BODY AND NOW LOOSING THALA.

10. CHOOSE GOOD STORY ,GOOD DIRECTOR .DO 3 MOVIES WITH GOOD DIRECTOR NOT ONE. U HAVE AGE TO DO ONE NOT NOW…..

11.FIRST OF ALL READ ALL THE COMMENT GIVEN BY UR FANS IN AJITH FAN CLUB THEN U NEVER DO A MISTAKE IN UR LIFE…BECASUE ALL THE PEOPLE HERE TO GIVE COMMENT ARE U R CARE TAKER….

12.I MET U TWICE IN PERSON UR GOOD PERSON BUT WHY UR SO CONFUSE TO TAKE DECISON.

13.SEE DONT TEMPT TO GO TO RACE NOTHING IS ACHIEVABLE U MAY LOOSE UR LIFE AND FAMILY ONLY OPEN UR EYES AND SEE BEAUTIFULL LIFE IS HERE ….

14. SEE ONE OF THE RIGHT EXAMPLE HERE

U DID ASAL
    NOW WHAT U GOING TO GIVE FOR US.. V EXPECTING AJITH IN A GOOD
    STORY, NOT STORY FOR AJITH

U MISSED GEMINI
    U MISSED RUN
    U MISSED UR FANS……….. Iam sorry to say this
    PLS TAKE CARE OF UR CARRIER……

16.QUIT THE RACE COME TO CINEMA…..THIS IS NOT REQUEST ORDER FROM UR FANS…..