Director Shankar About Ajith in Ananda Vikatan

Source: Ananda Vikatan (Dated: 1-4-2010)

• Yuvan Shankar Raja Speaks About Ajith Kumar in Ananda Vikatan
  • Ajith gave me Life - Director AR Murugadoss in Ananda Vikatan
  • AR Murugadoss Speaks about Ajith Kumar in Ananda Vikatan
  • Shalini Ajith And Anoushka In Ananda Vikatan Valai Paayuthey
  • Billa 2 Music Review by Ananda Vikatan
  • may21-av-tidbits
  • ajith-simbu-av-q-a
  • Source: Ananda Vikatan (Dated: 11-10-2012)
  • feb18-av-tidbits

Comments

1. sundar says

my anna ajith kumar is a straight forward person , and he is my role model , i love him, i will u all the best for the f2 racing we will pray for u anna, we miss u lot, waiting for ur 50 th flim , thala nadu Ajith Sundar Madurai….9994142659

Thank u very much to Director shankar, K.S Ravikumar, and other all directors…… Sir our thala will take vital role also please provide him a good script, he will show his talent in different role and in before filims he did….Thala pls do a village type role or pls try anything different role….. we are waiting to here a good news in filim side also after Ur F2 Tour,,,,,, Best of luck for this Car race… Our all fans prayer is always be with you,,,,

3. Satish Kumar says

I hope that one day Shankar will direct Ajith…Yes it would be a grand gala combination if Ajith,vijay and suriya act together…

4. Srinivasan says

Hi fans.. .Dont be fooled by the above interview by Shankar….Actually he didnt give any interview at all ..it is the April fool Interview created by anantha vikadan itself later in the book they have mentioned that….

5. SURESH says

HAI! Karthik i feel very happy 2day bcoz Ajith sir gave reply 2 my msg..For past 2 months i send mail 2 Ajith’s e mail address but once 2 he never gave reply…But sterday i send 2 ajith a msg that is,Ajith sir i heard that u r going 2 drive in 300km speed udrive but ajith sir pls keep in ur mind 1 thing back of u ,u have a beautiful wife and a cute baby pls think about them and then take any risk.If for u sum thing happens really i will not survive in this world..bcoz i dont have any body i’m a orphan my uncle only looking after me and ajith sir i’m thinking only u has my role model and my brother…So Ajith anna pls dont take any risk ,if u take risk also pls keep sum safety measures…

6. Suresh says

Karthik i have said u one day that Ajith came to Monford school for Aegan shooting do u remember that, and i also said 2 u that myself and my uncle spoke 2 Ajith and i got autograph of ajith in my tshirt u remember da.
    At that time i asked 2 ajith his mail id and while giving mail id what Ajith said u know he said me not 2 publish his mail id 2 anyone that’s y i never informed u about this…But now y i informed u means ajith gave me reply that’s y in a happy mood i said u …sorry da macha

7. Shruthi to ASAL MAGI says

HAI MAGI FOR ME ONE DOUBT IS JOTHIKA MAM IS AJITH FAN AND HOW U CAME TO KNOW THAT JO LIKES AJITH PLS REPLY ME…And also when she have supported AJITH

9. AjithFAN says

Tnx dir. Sankar……..
    Please do 3 Idiots movie with our THALA….
    Please give blackbuster like never seen in this world before…

Waiting for that good NEWSSSSSSSSSSs

10. sajeen billa says

IDI IDIPATHU MAZHAIKKAGA ENGAL IDHAYAM THUDI THUDIPATHU THALAI KKAGA……………..THALA POLA VARUMA…………………………………………………………………….

11. VR THALA KARTHIKRAJA says

sir namba bodyku thala romba mukkiyam thala illana namba waste sir ajith fansku avnga thalaiya vida ajith the great and super man on the cinema industry thalatha mukkiyam……i told only my fov. thanks and sorry sir its my mail id sir [email protected]

naama yaaraiyum thedi pogakkudathu, thedi vandavangalla madhikkama irrukkakudathu

THALA ALWAYS WANTED BY LEADING DIRECTORS BUT THALA ONLY DECIDE WHO IS GOING TO DIRECT HIS FILMS

I LIKE THALA BECAUSE OF HIS INDIVIDUALITY