Ajith’s Humanity – Yesteryear Actress Devi Speaks

Source: Rani Magazine (Dated: 9-3-2010)

• Devi Ajith
  • devi-ajith
  • devi
  • dsp
  • tammana
  • Actress Pia Bajpai in a Photo shoot.
  • Times of India E-Paper Scan
  • ajith-trisha-kireedam
  • Director Vishnuvardhan speaks about Arrambam
  • Exclusive: Shalini speaks about Badminton and Ajith
  • Ajith helps Taapsee
  • My Ambition is to Act with Ajith - Actress Bindu Madhavi

Comments

1. siraj says

thala vali thani vali!! ellarukum oru root na ivanuku matum special ah oru root!! athan thala!! thala is in our heart

2. kannan says

cha, thala you are really great… You’ve done a very good thing, but it has not been advertised.. But some idiots, spent some amount for their self advertisement.. In front of those people, we are very proud to call you as “THALA”
    Super thala..

super thala i am proud my self because i am a thala fan.you are a great actor and true citizen thala.pls announce your 50th film thala very soon plssssssssssssssssss.all the best for f3 race.you are always rockzzzzzzzzz.thala pola varuma

4. Rahman Lanka says

ந்ம்ம தல அஜித் அவருடைய சினிமாவாக இருந்தாலும் சொந்த வாழ்க்கையாக இருந்தாலும் ஒரு தனி மனித தத்ரூபம் தெரியும்.அதுவே அவரது ஈர்ப்பை மேலும் அதிகரிக்கிறது.

Hi ajith fans . we should not encourage surya film starting he used our thala name for publicity after some stage he crossed some victory he forgot our thala and now he is using vijay name every were .we can belive enemy but panchonthi very very dangerous so we should not watch any surya film at any cost .

6. Siva says

I agree with Bill arun. Surya is a chameleon. U can see in every event he is trying to be smart thru his speech. He wantd show him as a gud human being. He is not only acting in films. He just used thala’s name fr his popularity.

Thala beware of those persons.

7. RAJESH says

Hi moderator dont delete this message . I am die hard fan of thala . i watch his films on first day starting from poovellam un vasam . Just went through thala’s interview in rediff. it is totally disappointing . He wants to pursue a career in f2 and he has let down me . every day i watch ajithfans.com , but now onwards i am sorry to say this . It is the end of the road for thala in cinema and for me personally . I watch only thala films in cinema not any other actors . i love him so much , But since he wanted to go in his ways . I too wanted to do the same . We are parting ways . All the best for thala in his career

Hi ajith fans .THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : LIFE”S CRAZY : WHAT U WANT , U DONT GET . WAT U GET ,U DONT ENJOY .WT U ENJOY IS NOT PERMANENT .WT IS PERMANENT IS BORING DATS LIFE STRANGE BUT FACT .

THANKS TO AJITH FANS FOR UPDATING MSG. AJITH FANS .COM NO 1 WEB SITE THANK U UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SO MUCH U R ROCKING .

Dont worry rajesh our thala will act at any cost he will not let us down let us join our hands and support our thala in racing f2 he should win make proud not ajith fans al indians as to salute our thala he win .

Hi. We all need to ask one simple question to ourselves: What would I do if I needed to make this decision again? What did I hear? What did I feel? NOT why did he/she talk to me like that? What did I do to deserve this? There is only one way to master our relationships; it is mastering our way of communication style.