Ajith from Cinema to Politics ? – Horoscope

Source: Junior Vikatan (Dated: 7-3-2010)

• politics-vp-kalki-1
  • Ajith Kumar speaks about Society, Politics and Democracy
  • Digital Version of the Copy is Available Online
  • Thanks to Ravichandran from Dubai for Sharing the Image with us.
  • We at Ajithfans.com wishing one of the gorgeous couples in Tamil cinema a very Happy Wedding Anniversary.
  • gc
  • ajith-shalini
  • E-Paper Scan from Maalai Malar - Dated: 4-8-2012

Comments

1. K.Ganesh says

Hi thala,

Be quite like Kamal sir, becoz lot of film stars tried politics and come out from there. If possible try to concentrate on any other interesting field like ur interested Race/Aero Race like that. Try to avoid politics. It s one of your fan request………
    Please…….. consider this………….

2. varun says

THALA MR AJITH ANNA ……I AM UR DIE HARD FAN ……PLS ENTER INTO POLITICS ……U HAVE SOME LUCK IN UR BIRTH ONWARDS…..
    WITHOUT THAT U CAN NOT SUCCEED IN CINEFIELD WITH ACTING IN 50 FILMS IN THAT 50 % OF FILMS ARE FLAP ……….SO U R A LUCKY MAN WHO NEVER LOSES A FAN ‘S SUPPORT……………….PLS ENTER WHILE IT IS NEED FOR U …………DECISION TAKEN BY U WILL BE FINAL AND V WILL STAND BEHIND U MR AJITH THALA ANNA

3. CHANDRUMON.G.R says

THALA PLZ DONT EVER COME TO POLITICSS………….PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    CUZ ONCE U GET IN TO IT U NEVER GET A PEACEFUL LIFE TO LEAD.

SUPER STAR RAJINI SIR TOO NOT READY TO COME IN TO POLITICS.SO PLZ FOR THE SAKE OF UR SOUL FANS …PLZ DONT ENTER POLITICS

4. asal says

Actor jai said: (source behinwoods)

“Who are your friends in the industry?

I have many friends outside the industry but Simbu is very close to me from the film circles. Whenever we find time, we talk and the major portion of our talk would be centering on films. Apart from this I am very close to Thala Ajith.

Ajith is such a caring person without any airs. He is very helpful. He is the first one to wish me after Chennai-28’s release. He appreciated my work and said that I have a place in Tamil cinema. He also suggested me to choose the right kind of films. From then on I am in constant touch with him. Ajith is like my Godfather. I wish our association would stay on for ever”.

5. solaimurugan.k(kovilpatti) says

thala
    dont come politics.pls concentrate film only.this is for request only thala. whatever u take decision we behind u

best of luck new project

6. gautham prem says

thala u must definitely enter politics….
    or else b saying like rajni tat”naan eppa varuven eppadi varuvennu yarukkum theriadhu aana varavendia nerathil correct ah varuven”….hmm he had used tis dialoue fr more than 2 decades