Join Us and Wish A Happy Birthday to Thala Ajith

ajith

Coming May 1 2015 Thala Ajith Celebrating his 44th Birthday . Join us with Ajithfans.com and Wish Thala Ajith A Happy Birthday . Post Ur Wishes at Comment Box

• Happy Birthday Ajith Kumar
  • 1
  • happy-birthday-thala-ajith-kumar
  • We at Ajithfans.com wish Shalini Ajith Kumar a Happy Birthday
  • happy-birthday-anoushka-1
  • happy-birthday-thala-vijaytv
  • May 1: Happy Birthday Thala - Billa2 Paper Ads
  • 1
  • Happy Diwali
  • 1
  • ajithshalni-ap30-2008
  • ajith-birthday
  • Check the Video Program of Vijaytv on Thala below

Comments

1. Rupesh says

Man brought by two kindness , grown by humanity , proved by simplicity , won by courages
    AJITH – FULL FILLED HUMAN BEING . ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY THALA

2. M.DHARMARAJAN says

Dear Ajith Sir, I am very proud to introduce myself that I am a retired Professor in English from a polytechnic college,Chennai. I am interested to dedicate a very suitable and dynamic title for your
    ensuing film project in which you play the role of a Hero. My soul,heart and mind say that the title
    will make your film everlasting. Please give me an opportunity to share with you, sir.
    My mobile no: 9962837105. For your reference please.

3. Abi says

Happy birthday thala!!! Congrats for winning no.1 place for the most desirable men for 2014. You are one the most handsome actor I ever seen. May this year bring more succes and joy to u. I am your no.1 girl fan!!! May 1st is a celebration day for me to.

4. Pankaj says

Happy birthay THALA u r being a role model to all of us we love uuuuuu we will never make u let
    To down…….
    Being Human quote its came after they seen uuuuu Anna…

5. emmanuel says

Wish you many many many more happy returns of the day THALA…Always you will be happy family with good health.

6. H.MD.SADIQ says

HI AJITH SIR WE LOVE YOUR MOVIE AND WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR THALA. ROCKS ALWAYS. BY ENTERTANING DIFFERENT MOVIES WITH GOOD HEALTH!

7. A. JABAR ALI says

Dear Thala..

Wish You Happy Birth Day to my Dear Thala.. Good Health and Long Life.. We are Waiting for Your Movies.. We like and love your movies..

8. S.Arumugam says

Happy birthday thala. Wish you all the best for further success films and carrier. Please chose the Title of ITHIGASAM (EX.DROPPED MOVIE TITLE) based on the script. Its my wish I want to say .

9. Selvakumar says

Advance B’day wishes to my thalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

10. venki says

others can laugh on your’s pain , yours laugh never causes pain to others. keep smiling, gods with you in the name of family / friends & fans.

11. sam (malaysia) says

Wishing you a blessed birthday Thala. May God bless abundantly with joy, peace and love also many more blockbusters for you Thala. Keep smiling and bring great heights of entertainment more and more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPERSTAR AJITH KUMAR & Best Wishes from your Malaysian No.1 fan!!!!!!!

12. MB Dharshini says

Hai ajith sir shall i call u as anna pls . Anna wish u amany more happy returns of the day anna u want to live happily with shalini mam anoshka baby and our kutty tala anna . and my name is dharshini from chennai happy birth day anna ajith kumar .

13. rajesh says

இனிய பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள் தல

திருவல்லிக்கேணி
    ஜெ.ராஜேஷ்குமார்

14. Pallavi says

Hi, thala m ur ardent, heartthrob, I wud lyk to wish u many more happy returns of d day dear lovable ultimate star Ajith “wonderful human being n d world, God bless, n hv a long Lyf vil b vit u… Most beautiful person I hv ever seen… Hv a fantastic year… Lov u lot…

15. kavitha says

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THALA SIR..WITH LOVE /CARE/PRAYER/CONCERN I WISH U SIR VERY NICE/FINE/SWEET/GREAT /BLESSED BIRTHDAY….

16. Varalakshmi says

Happy birthday… Aji…. God bless you always. May all the good health wealth peace… Be yours… Rest you have it already… You are a perfect man…my only wish is to meet u before my death.. With lot of love…

Varaa

17. Prema Lata Mahandran says

Happy birthday to my dear brother. I am a great fan of yours. I am Prema Mahandran from Malaysia. My family and i always love to watch your movies. May God bless you.